20120525

DailyEtAl: Friday - Cindy Crawford

Sweet. It's already Friday and it would be nice if I can yell (THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!) at everyone I see today, But, noooooo... I can't and won't do that. Imagine, after this Friday, it'll be the start of enrollment at my school and the official end of summer!? eugh. I always hated the last Friday of the summer season. It spells out hectic schedules for the next few months.

Anyway, a bit of commentary: I think I got the shape of ms.Cindy's face all wrong. Because, erm, I am not homophobic or anti-gay or something, but she looks a bit queer. What do you think? Drop me a message way below. :)
Cindy Crawford

Pen and Marker on 8 1/2 x 11 paper
Cynthia Ann "Cindy" Crawford (born February 20, 1966) is an American model. Known for her trademark mole just above her lip, Crawford has adorned hundreds of magazine covers throughout her career. Her success at modeling made her an international celebrity that has led to roles in television and film, and to work as a spokesperson. She was named #3 on VH1's 40 Hottest Hotties of the 90s and was named one of the "100 Hottest Women of All-Time" by Men's Health.

Lifted from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Crawford


________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh, by the way, I created a new tumblr blog to house this little project. You can visit it at: http://dailyetal.tumblr.com/

And every drawing I post will be for sale. So if you're interested e-mail me: Fabiodens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment