20120527

DailyEtAl: Sunday - Human Torch

Another late post, yet again. I do have a valid reason this time, mind you, for posting late today. You see, the 1st semester of the current school year is going to be starting soon, June 5, 2012 to be exact. And since my school is still dealing with the old-school type of enrollment, I have to leave home earlier than usual to be physically present for the manual albeit computerize enrollment. Pfft, I hate this part and time of the year. All those unnecessary long lines, where you need to sweat profusely only to know that the enrollment for the day is already finished. I think my college is the only one experiencing this kind of problem. Bummer.

Anyway, as I said yesterday this week's theme will be "the Fantastic Four!". How awesome can that get!? I won't be getting in your way any longer, enjoy! By the way, just ignore the ugly FF insignia on his chest, I'm kinda on the run being late and everything. :) 
Johnny Storm
Pencil, Pen and Marker on 8 1/2 x 11 paper
Jonathan Storm, the youngest member of the Fantastic Four, who gained super powers from cosmic radiation as well as the other three members during an unauthorized space flight, doctor Reed Richards, his sister Sue Storm and pilot Ben Grimm.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh, by the way, I created a new tumblr blog to house this little project. You can visit it at: http://dailyetal.tumblr.com/

And every drawing I post will be for sale. So if you're interested e-mail me: Fabiodens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment