20130121

Clayto Artwork

I've been putting up writing something as an explanation for this artwork for sometime now. Well, I do have the time but I was attacked by a thousand Ninjas when I first tried to write an explanation here. Then when I tried again a dozen alien space craft swooped down my roof and started to bombard my house with lasers from their death-ray gun.

Anyway, when I tried to write again for the third time.. well.. To make it short I was hindered along the way. So I am able to write here only now. So, you might ask, what's this art for. Well, this is part of the story illustration that a yearbook in Naga city, Philippines commissioned me to do. I'll be releasing the others slowly this year then release the whole story next year. That's it for me tonight. See you later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment