20120519

DailyEtAl: Saturday - X-Men

I won't be writing much today. But damn, I hate this. I made a mistake by editing the artwork in MS Paint, argh. Well, anyway, I'll just upload a better one next week when I get my ass home. So today, bear with this crappy one.
The X-Men, atleast my version of the X-Men
Penand Felt-tip pen on 8 1/2 x 11 paper

By the way, the theme for next week (Starting tomorrow) will be Good Looking Women (my crushes) of the 60's-70's-80's. So, be back. :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh, by the way, I created a new tumblr blog to house this little project. You can visit it at: http://dailyetal.tumblr.com/
And every drawing I post will be for sale. So if you're interested e-mail me: Fabiodens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment