20120518

DailyEtAl: Friday - Iceman

Good afternoon beautiful people of the world. As of the time I am writing this, this column or rant or whatisthisyoucallIamdoing, I am cursing myself for leaving behind my, oh, so precious scanner back home. So I was forced to ask a friend (not that I am ungrateful, I am very thankful by the way) to scan this drawing at his office scanner and look at what happened? There's nothing wrong with his scanner, mind you, but it does it work really, really well that you can actually see the creases of the paper on my artwork. But, oh, well. That's life. :)

Bobby Drake
Pencil and Felt-tip pen on 8 1/2 x 11 paper


As a founding member of the X-Men, Bobby Drake has been fighting for the peaceful coexistence of mutants and humans most of his life. Later, joining groups such as Champions, Defenders, and, later with the founding members of the X-Men, X-Factor, Bobby has always found himself returning to the X-Men. A very powerful elemental, Bobby uses his thermokinesis to create ice shields, freeze enemies, and absorb cold or moisture around himself.

 Just check this link out: http://marvel.wikia.com/Iceman

P.S.

I'll scan a new image once I get home. Just wait for it. :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, by the way, I created a new tumblr blog to house this little project. You can visit it at: http://dailyetal.tumblr.com/
And every drawing I post will be for sale. So if you're interested e-mail me: Fabiodens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment