20120606

DailyEtAl: Wednesday - Operation God: Page 5

Hey, I am back from the, errrr, dead? I am sorry if I just asked someone else to post yesterday's instalment of DailyEtAl. I just need to do it, since I am tooooooo busy to be bothered to do anything else. Since now I am not that busy, maybe I can regale you with my sick humour, no? Let me see.. what to share..

Oh, well, that's my mom calling me, it's her birthday. Maybe I'll tell y'all something good tomorrow. >.<
Operation gOD: Page 5
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh, by the way, I created a new tumblr blog to house this little project. You can visit it at: http://dailyetal.tumblr.com/

And every drawing I post will be for sale. So if you're interested e-mail me: Fabiodens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment