20120607

DailyEtAl: Thursday - Operation God: Page 6

I can't say anything much today. I am inside a computer shop near our house since the laptop I've been using to post my everyday entry will be used by my younger sister who's in Manila right now. She'll be a first year college student next week and, ummm, honestly, she needs the computer more than I do since I am already graduating this October. Anyway, enough of my drama, here's the sixth page of Operation gOD. Be sure to come back tomorrow and on Saturay.

You can visit pages 1 and 2 here
Page 3 and 4 is here and here respectively
While Page 5 is here. Enjoy!:)
Operation gOD: Page 6

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh, by the way, I created a new tumblr blog to house this little project. You can visit it at: http://dailyetal.tumblr.com/

And every drawing I post will be for sale. So if you're interested e-mail me: Fabiodens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment