20121014

Daredevil Commission

A few weeks ago, a friend requested that I draw something for her. Since I was feeling nice at the time and I am not desperate for any cash (at that moment), I decided to give in to her request. So, I asked her, "What do you want me to draw?" She told me, "I don't know, how about you draw yourself?" I found the request weird. Creepy. And a bit cute. So I told her, "Sure, I’ll draw Daredevil for you." She was a bit dumb-founded with my reply, but she still agreed with me even if she doesn't know who Daredevil is. You might ask, "Who on earth doesn't know Daredevil?", well, she does. (I think Marvel should thank me or something, I just introduced one of their characters to someone who seriously doesn't care about comics or just Daredevil). 

That's it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment