20120604

DailyEtAl: Monday - Operation God: Page 3

Here's  page 3 of Operation: gOD.

The story is about... Nah, I won't tell you about it. You need to come back here everyday to know. But here's a little explanation about today's post. The whole page is dominated by a giant building that houses the tree shown here. We are also introduce to the main protagonist who is clearly blown way by the large building in front of him.Oh, by the way. 

That's all for the explanation. I know it's crappy and obvious, but who cares!? Enjoy! :)
Operation gOD: page 3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh, by the way, I created a new tumblr blog to house this little project. You can visit it at: http://dailyetal.tumblr.com/

And every drawing I post will be for sale. So if you're interested e-mail me: Fabiodens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment